Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Which one is the lie?

Two Truths and One Lie
football.jpg 
1. Growing up I always had a dream of playing football, since it was a family tradition. My family was very known for playing well on the field throughout their childhood. Therefore, I had to continue the family's legacy by playing football. I first started when I was 8 years old. I loved playing my heart out at practice and mainly the games. I continued to play for about 7 years until I reached my freshmen year in high school. I loved playing football and it made a big impact on my life.
sushi.jpg
2. A couple of years ago I always had the fear of eating sushi. I could not stand the horrific smell which made it seem as if the fish came right out of the ocean. One day, I took the risk that changed my life forever. My mom and I  were very hungry so we decided to eat at Joe's Sushi Bar which I have never ate there before. I ordered the "Alexia Roll" which was a very known roll. As I took the first bite, I fell in love right away. "BOMB!" I yelled out loud to the employee behind the bar. I will never talk bad about sushi again and I encourage everyone to try this deliciousness! 
barbershop.jpg
3. Some might say they hate the way my hair looks now but I am proud of my hairstyle and I would never go back to the way it was. Ever since I was a little kid my mom would always have my hair so long to the point where people would mistake me for a girl. She said it looked "cute" on me. I HATED my long hair, it would always get in the way. For example, having to wear a football helmet while having long hair was just torture. One day, my mom finally decided to let me chop it all off. I will never have long hair again!

No comments:

Post a Comment